Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Chrismass concept & Mummy dont be scared; thats just me!

Christ-mass Dec 2010-New Jersey USA

Mummy, Johari, Santa & Grandma Christmas 2010, New Jersey USA
Journal entry 08.12.2010.
So we are in Christmas mode  and my baby boy is starting to understand a little that there is a birthday coming up and that birthday is not his birthday ( although his is in Feb) but it is for somebody called Jesus! So my Johari has been seeing all the decorations especially the Christmas lights in the night around the different homes and Frosty the snow man and Santa and the Reindeer etc.
So we have been practicing our birthday song that we will sing for baby Jesus on his birthday-the 25th of December 2010:-))
Happy birthday Jesus,Cha cha cha;
Happy birthday Jesus, Cha cha cha
Happy birthday dear Jesus......
Happy birthday to you!!
So we are all ready to sing our well practised song for baby Jesus on his birthday coming up.
I also over heard my Johari requesting for candles for baby Jesus' birthday cake....mmmmmmmmhhh good thought...but then how many candles will we need?i wonder too!?&*#......
When my Johari wants to play monster games...he comes slowly after ma and then says:
"Mummy, don't be scared, that's just me!!!how sweet!!
That's my Johari developmental milestones and i love him every day-Lord thank you so much for blessing me with this gift-a baby boy-a precious son-a rare jewel, my Johari i love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment