Monday, November 1, 2010

I think i have been one of the luckiest parent of all!!

My Johari;
I knew all along that you had the makings of an angel; from the moment you were born, it had all been excellent news.
You; my Johari make mt life complete and i cannot help but think am the luckiest parent around.Our closeness is a special  gift and our friendship is one of a kind. Our bond is a circle of love that never ever ends. We have made it through the few tough times by being willing to let miracles happen; we are riding the waves of life together we are inseparable. Its not how much we have but the love in our hearts that we share my Johari; thats what makes all the difference.
The stories in my heart you are writing; the memories i cherish you are creating and the happiness i feel i owe to you.You my Johari are here in my heart all the time.I love you now and always will.Your loving mummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment