Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Have a wonderful rich life dear Johari!!

My Johari,
I want your life to be such a wonderful one.
I wish you peace deep within your soul; joyfulness in the promise of each new day; stars to reach for; dreams to come true, and memories more beautiful than words can ever express or say.
I wish you friends close at heart, even over the miles; loved ones-the best jewels and treasures we are blessed with; present moments to live in; one day at a time; serenity, with its wisdom; courage with its strength; and new beginnings, to give life a chance to really shine.
I wish you understanding~of how very special you really are; a journey, safe from the storms of life and warmed by the sun; a path to all the wonderful things; an invitation to the abundance life brings; and beside you an angel watching over you; for all of the days to come. Lots of love~Mummy

1 comment: