Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Remember these things my Son~

My Johari,
Always keep your many interests; the will keep you constantly occupied.
Always keep your positive outlook; it will give you the energy to accomplish great things.
Always keep your determination; it will give you the ability to succeed in meeting your goals.
Always keep your excitement, about whatever you do; it will help you have fun.
Always keep your sense of humor; it will allow you to make mistakes and learn from them 
Always keep your confidence; it will allow you to take risks and not be afraid of failure.
Always keep your sensitivity; it will help you understand and do something about injustices in the world my son.
As you continue to grow in your own unique and wonderful way my Johari; always remember that am more proud of you than ever before and i love you lots my Johari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment