Thursday, September 9, 2010

My wish for you my Son Johari!

Mummy and Johari 2010

Brandon,Johari and Jerry 2010
I want your life to be such a wonderful one.
I wish you peace, deep within your soul;
joyfulness in the promise of each new day;
stars to reach for; dreams to come true and
memories more beautiful than words can say or actions can express!

I wish you friends close at heart; even over the miles
loved ones~the best treasures we are blessed with~
present moments to live in; one day at a time~
Dear Johari i wish you serenity~with its wisdom; courage with its strength!
new beginnings, to give life a chance to really shine.

I wish you understanding~not only of how special you really are
but of life in general and how it really is!!
I wish you a life journey that is safe from the storms of life;
but warmed by the sun~a path to wonderful things;
an invitation to the abundance and variety life brings;
and an angel to watch over you Johari for all the days to come!
I wish you all of the best that life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment