Thursday, September 2, 2010

To my Remarkable, Adorable and Amazing Son Johari...

Johari in celebration mode!!! August 2010 NJ-USA

My remarkable,Adorable and Amazing Johari Ongweny with his "friend"@Chucke E Cheese,NJ,USA
Everywhere you journey in this life, you will go with my love by your side.
Forever it will be with you, truly,joyfully and more meant than words could ever express or say!
You, Johari are the joy of my life, the source of my dearest memories, the inspiration for my fondest wishes and you are the sweetest present/gift that life could ever give to anyone.
I love you so much and i want you to remember that every single day!
I want you my son to know that these are things i will always hope and pray for you~

That the world and life in general will treat you fairly~that people will appreciate the one in a million person you are,just like your mummy.
That you Johari will be safe and smart and sure to make good choices on your journey through life.
That a wealth of opportunities will come your way!
That your blessings will be many, your troubles few and that life will be very generous in giving you all the happiness and success that you deserve,my son Johari.

You are not just a fantastic son, you're also tremendous,rare and an extra ordinary person.
All the different facets of life that you will reveal to the world and the ones known only to those you are close to are extremely impressive.And as people look even deeper,i know they will discover how wonderful you are inside.

I will always love you Johari,with all my heart and i couldn't be more proud of you if i tried.
You're just so remarkable,adorably amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment