Monday, September 13, 2010

Johari no matter how old you are...

Johari; your presence, your happiness, your health and safety mean everything to me.
Johari; i always think of you my child; my son and love you as much as ever!
I enjoy being you mummy, being with you,nurturing you and am very pleased as the young man you are turning out to be-active,smart,brilliant and alert.Joyful as ever!
Your voice Johari is one of my favorite sounds, morning and evening; your laughter always delights me!
You should always believe that you are capable and worthy; precious and unique-and act accordingly!
Johari you have touched my heart and made me proud more often than you could imagine!
Memories of you are very dear to me Johari and sharing special times with you makes them all the more enjoyable!
You Johari bless my life in more ways than one; you bless my life in a million ways and am thankful for the friendship we share.
There is nothing you could ever do Johari to lessen or dampen my love for you.Being your parent,being your mummy has given me so much happiness to the greatest degree and warmth that fills my heart.
Am in awe that you came into my life Johari and made my dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment