Friday, September 24, 2010

Down memory lane with Johari!

Johari at about five months old July 2008 in his crib
Well; today i decided to go down memory lane with my Johari since i started blogging when he is two and half; i kept a written journal of his development:
Among Johari's mile stones were crawling on the 3rd of August 2008.
On Sunday the 11th of January 2009; Sunday morning as we were getting ready to go to church "Mum Mum".He was 11 months old then.How beautiful!
Johari you are my blessing...my gift...my baby...my son.Am glad that when i desired a baby God chose you for me and am happy because you are very very special to me~you fill my world!I love you very much!
My Johari started calling his own name in early July 2009 through to November 2009 and he called himself "Ye ye"Just don't ask me how Johari becomes "ye ye".Auntie Cathy and Uncle Kiarie can remember tell us about this.That was very interesting.
Edna, his caretaker can also attest to this and she was the only and best caretaker for Johari my son.God bless you Edna together with Ivy your daughter~you have been a big blessing in our lives and we love you!
My Johari attempted to start writing on 25th of February 2010 just after his 2nd birthday.Love you i know you will grow to value education because knowledge is power!Keep up the good work and God bless you my son Johari!

No comments:

Post a Comment