Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You mean a lot to me Johari!!

My Johari,
Sometimes, i can hardly believe that the big boy i see when i look at you, used to be my tiny little baby, where did the time go? How did the moments turn into years that disappeared behind us at such great speed?
I am in awe at the changes that have taken place in you and sometimes it saddens me because that part of my life is over!
Yet i also feel the happiness and pride in having a son who is growing up well and nothing can dull or dampen the wonderful memories i have of you as my little boy.
The pride i have in you and the love i feel for you have continued to grow much like you have.
If you could look inside my heart and see the love there, if you could feel its strength and depth then you would know that you have fulfilled my life in ways no other person ever could!!
Thank you for coming into my life and just know now and always that you my Johari mean a lot to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment