Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Johari; Make your greatest dreams come true!!

My Johari;
You are bright, smart, talented, intelligent and creative.
You have a spirit of adventure and an intense desire to make the world better
You are sensitive to the needs of others and passionate about helping people.
You are driven to reach dreams that will make your future so much brighter.
You, my baby boy have an inner spark that kindles a light in everyone your life touches~

You my Johari are a precious gift to the present and the future, and you must never forget this!
Keep on dreaming and flying high with your highest dreams, and believe they will carry you wherever you go!
Say "Yes" to challenges and dare to make those big, bold dreams come true.

My dear Johari,tend the fires of your passions and use this energy to do good in life.
Stand up for what is right, protest the negative things in this world that damage the gifts of the heart!
When you see a wrong, be strong in speaking out, be apace setter and not a laggard.
Be committed in your friendships with those who need a friend the most.
My Johari, be a volunteer and a positive democratic leader who is an excellent listener!

My son Johari; keep your good character, high ideals and deepest passions alive and active.
Fly on the wings of your talents & your mightiest dreams, strive to change the world for better one day at a time...and as you fly carry a picture of me smiling at you with my brightest love and my deepest pride!
My son, make your greatest dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment