Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My days are not the same any more!!

My son Johari,
The day you were born, was one of the happiest days of my life.
I remember counting your tiny fingers and toes and cradling you in my arms,
certain that i would never let you go~
But now as you grow and become more adventurous,...
...i must learn to let you go so that you can carve out your own life path!
Let you go into the big wide world, into the life that you my son Johari would make out for yourself
I am  so proud of you as i am watching you grow, proud of the care you show to others, of the sharing and for the love you have for  your family and cousins, and of the integrity with which you live your life.
When you get older and have to go find your life path, i wish i could hold you a little longer,
i wish that children and more especially sons did not have to grow up and leave home;
but i know my Johari that you are as important  to other people as you are to me and i feel lucky to have you now and when time comes for me to let go...i will let go of you and let God take control...
When you leave; all i will have are memories that we share and in the love that keeps growing as the years go by~
May everyday bring you a reason to celebrate,
May you be surrounded by those you love and those who love you,
May each day of your life be filled with happiness!!
My Johari, my days are all rainbowy..since you checked in!I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment