Thursday, October 28, 2010

I would do anything for you my Johari!

If i could bring you a  world full of happiness,i would.If i could take your sadness and pain away and feel them for you i would.If i could give you the strength to handle the problems that this world may have for you, i would do that too.
There's nothing i wouldn't do for  you my Johari to bring laughter instead of tears in your life my son.
I cant give you happiness but i can feel it with you my son.I cannot take away all your hurts in this world, but i can share them with you.I cant give you strength when you need it the most, but i can try to be very strong for you my son.
I can be there to tell you how much i love you; and in times when you feel you need to reach out to someone, i will be there for you; not to change how you feel  but to go through these times with you my dear son.
When you were little i could hold you in my arms to comfort you when you cried.You will never be too grown up for me to put my arms around you.You Johari are so very special to me, and the most precious gift i could have ever received was you on the day you were born.Just like your name you're my precious gem,my precious jewel Johari; I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment