Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My baby boy Johari...life is wHAT you make it and more!!

My Precious little Jewel, my baby boy,my blessing-so bright & handsome-3 months old

My Johari,
As you grow and experience more things in your life, know that there will inevitably be obstacles to encounter. But do not worry that they will seem too great for you to handle, because you can. Yes you can!!
Sometimes you may doubt yourself, but know that my Johari if you have faith, you have everything! Faith is the key to being successful.
If you know you're capable of anything because of who you are, you will always reach your destination. It may not always be easy, but it will always be worth every fight. Look ahead of you, never behind. Have faith in yourself. If you do you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.
Remember my Johari...life is what you make it ....and more!!

1 comment: