Monday, November 8, 2010

My Son Johari never forget how much i love you!!

My Johari,
When you were very very small i used to dance with you cradled in my arms.
You were and still are my precious angel, my jewel, my rare gem; and when i held you close, love overwhelmed me.
I still wonder what kind of life you will lead,i wondered what would be your first word, your first job, your first friends, what kind of man you would become and whether your life would take you far away from me.
Then i would and still hold you even closer and i would/still give you an extra kiss and an extra squeeze and whisper"i love you" one more time.
I know you are too young to remember my words but i pray you would never ever forget them.
When you will become a man i know there are days i will still long to cuddle you in my arms and dance with you once again.
Although i miss my very little boy, am so proud of the little man you are becoming and who you will become.

My tiny little precious jewel, Johari Ongweny February 2008
 When i think of you, love still overwhelms me and as we both grow older and memories fade, please never ever forget these words that you were once too little to remember: :"i love you very very much and i always will"

No comments:

Post a Comment